Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Ven 25 Mai - 06:27 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
HD&?Xnetsta.rtup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde niebelungens Index du Forum -> guilde niebelungens -> guilde niebelungens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adeenrail

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:38 (2016)
Sujet du message: HD&?Xnetsta.rtup
Répondre en citant

Xnetstartup > urlin.us/2bjyu

[SOLVED]..Accidentally..deleted..my..partitionHelp.&.SupportGameplaythanksHelp...&...SupportThe..time..now..is..06:36..AM#1...Debates...&...DiscussionGTA..IVI'm...not...sure...about...XP64...though,...maybe...there's...a...newer...version...for...thati...run...xp...x64...so...it...only...has...the...2.0...at...the...moment,...but...i...think...there...is...already...a...3.5...for...the...32...bit...windowsAnnouncements#3.GTA..Vice..CityGTA...VEventsMapsGTA.San.Andreas..08-20-2009,..04:05..AM....#11..DarkForceX..Registered..Member....Join..Date:..Aug..2009..Posts:..1..OS:..Windows..7..RTM..7600..I..got..the..same..issue..with..Windows..7..RTM..7600,..there..is..a..Net..Framework..3.5..Sp1..Beta..for..the..Windows..7..and..its..1,27..gb..so..it..have..to..resolve..the..problem,..i..have..faced..this..problem..after..i..losed..my..GTA..4..DVD..Disc..and..i..have..downloaded..the..game..from..MegaUpload,..but..i..still..got..my..serial..so..i..dont..care..about..the..disk...12-29-2008,...02:24...PM......#4...koala...Moderator...Hardware...Team.........Join...Date:...Mar...2005...Location:...UK...Posts:...26,204...OS:...Win7-64,...BunsenLabs...My...System...There's...only...been...one...patch...released.View.Profile.View.Posts.19.Mar,.2014..2:03am...1)..->...'regsvr32.msxml.dll'2)..->...'regsvr32.msxml3.dll'..!!!.regsvr32.msxml.dll..regsvr32.msxml3.dll....msxml3.dll,....,..#2.GTA..OnlineSo.i.found.the.official.patch.and.will.install.it.today.[.i'll.update.what.happens.as.soon.as.i.can].Now.installing.those.components.such.as.gta.club.etcMusic[SOLVED]..gta..iv..XNetStartup..failed..This..is..a..discussion..on..[SOLVED]..gta..iv..XNetStartup..failed..within..the..PC..Gaming..Support..forums,..part..of..the..Tech..Support..Forum..categoryGTA.Next#4....12-30-2008,..06:05..PM....#7..thelastdan..Registered..Member....Join..Date:..Nov..2007..Location:..canada..Posts:..29..OS:..xp..x64..My..System..OK..i'm..back..with..a..positive..outcomeTotal..ConversionsWindows.7.-.Windows.XP.-.Windows.Vista.-.Trojan.Removal.-.Spyware.Removal.-.Virus.Removal.-.Networking.-.Security.-.Top.Web.Hosts.CodingRockstar.GamesGTA.III,.VC.&.SAGTAForums..02-25-2009,..08:15..PM....#10..thelastdan..Registered..Member....Join..Date:..Nov..2007..Location:..canada..Posts:..29..OS:..xp..x64..My..System..Quote:..Originally..Posted..by..ihos..What..do..i..have..to..do..and..install..net..framework?..PleaseHelp.&.Support f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:38 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde niebelungens Index du Forum -> guilde niebelungens -> guilde niebelungens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation